We came across a technique this week that is called, "One Time Framing." The cool thing about this trade setup is the fact that it all can be done with a 30-minute bar chart. That means you do not have to have any "special indicators" or "proprietary formulas."
This strategy is explained in a 7 minute and 14 second video along with the accompanying 16-page PDF that shows how to place the trade in both up and down trending markets. You can access the Video and 16-page PDF that teaches this strategy by clicking the link below:
This Free Video and PDF Download teach:
- Why 10 Minute "Engulfment' Candlesticks Help Find Reversals
- One Time Framing "Buy Signal" setup (hint - use a 30 minute bar chart)
- One Time Framing "Sell Signal" setup
- Examples of both winning trades and losing trades to show how risk is managed
- Understanding the profit scenarios and maximum loss amounts (page 6 of the PDF report)
Disclaimer: The risk of loss in trading stocks, commodities, and foreign exchange can be substantial. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future results.