TradingPub kicked off its first Trading Sprint with in information packed, 3-session event on futures trading by 3 renowned industry experts. Each presenter shared their own, unique strategies for trading futures markets and other trading instruments. Each session was recorded in full and links are provided below, so you can review each session at your own pace.
Session One: “Scalp the Markets Online Like a Trading Floor Pro” with Saul Shaoul of CME Pit IQ
Saul’s session was presented from his office overlooking the pits of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. As he presented you could hear shouting from the pits in the background. Being that close to the floor, Saul has the opportunity to meet daily with traders and exchange strategies and ideas. His session covered three major topics:
- Price action scalping strategies
- Scalping the market utilizing his trading floor levels, pivots – key support and resistance levels
- Scalping with intra-day fade and momentum trades
WATCH SAUL'S FULL VIDEO HERE
If you are looking for a trading edge, you can tune in to listen to Saul daily at his CME Trading Booth via GoToWebinar-REGISTER HERE
Session Two: “Setups that Often Fail when Trading Futures and Currencies” with Greg Capra of Pristine Trading.
Greg’s session focused on the importance of keeping your trading plan simple. Too many indicators can only create confusion. Understanding exactly how to identify support and resistance and follow the direction of the markets, whether it’s up down or sideways can go a long way in your quest to achieve trading consistency. Key points of his presentation included:
- Some of the advantages of trading the futures markets.
- Identifying price patterns and understanding how other traders think.
- Reducing the complexity of your technical analysis of the markets. Keep it simple
- If you have a chart, that’s the only tool you need
WATCH GREG'S FULL VIDEO HERE
Join the Pristine Trading Community, at no charge, and have access to free lessons, workshops and great trading resources- JOIN HERE
Session Three: “Forecasting the Futures Markets” with Carlos Diaa with Emini Mission
Carlos delivered a rapid-fire, high energy presentation on multiple strategies for forecasting the behavior of the futures markets.
- Training on his simple but powerful Pivot Step Formula
- Important news events and how to trade around these events
- What works best on Oil (CL) and the Emini S&P 500 (ES)
- Insight into the full 7 step plan he uses to manage massive funds for private clients
WATCH CARLOS' FULL VIDEO HERE
Sign-up for a $7 trial to Carlos' futures service- CLICK HERE
Register for our next free trading education event- HERE