Last Thursday we were joined by Greg Lee from www.eminitradingschool.com and Ray Stein of www.ninjatrader.com. During the session, Greg was kind enough to offer a FREE demo of his TPO indicator for NinjaTrader. You can download this indicator at the following link: TPO Indicator
During the presentation, the following topics were covered:
- Non-Trend Day
- Normal Day (2 easily defined Variations of this Day Type)
- Normal Variation Day
- Neutral Day (3 easily defined Variations of this Day Type)
- Vertical Double Distribution Day
- P Day
- b Day
- Trend Day (2 easily defined Variations of this Day Type)
The 4 W’s will be addressed for each day type which serve as the “building blocks” for a trading plan:
1. WHAT is the market doing?
2. WHEN is the market going to go to the projected Market Profile levels?
3. WHERE do you see it going?
4. WHY are the markets doing what they are doing?
You can view a copy of this presentation by clicking the link below:
Our next free class will be on Wednesday at 4:30 pm eastern and will cover:
"Get Back on Track - Improved Trading in 60 minutes"
To join this free class, click the following link: Get Back on Track
“Trade, Talk, Learn – Cheers to Success”
Follow us on twitter
Risk Disclaimer: Past performance is not indicative of future results. Futures trading involves substantial financial risk. Views of guest commentators do not represent those of TradingPub.com. Article intended for educational purposes only and not meant in anyway as a solicitation to buy or sell certain securities. Please consult your personal financial adviser before using this information for your own trading purposes.