Nadex is happy to announce that they have enhanced their charts and order tickets in response to recent customer feedback, which they hope will continue to improve the trading experience with the exchange.
With the new and improved Charts you can now:
- View the underlying markets with binary ladders overlaid
- Populate order tickets to trade directly from the charts
- View positions, working orders and P&L which are displayed on the chart at the relevant strike
- Access a new drop down menu to switch between markets from within the charts
There has also been some updates to the order tickets:
- Simple and advanced views: toggle between views showing the top of the book or expanded market depth
- Tool tip within the ticket to walk you through placing a trade
- Countdown to expiry now visible on each ticket
- Nadex indicative index price now visible on each ticket
All of these improvements have come due to frequent requests by traders and were made to improve the overall functionality the trading platform.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding these enhancements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not trading on Nadex yet, be sure to check out the free video library we have put together - Access Here