2013 has been a roller-coaster year for the financial markets with record highs on Wall Street and uncertainty of when the Fed might begin tapering. Despite all, Nadex has continued to improve their offering to bring new enhancements to their product and platforms. Trading volumes on the exchange have doubled year-over-year and the number of active traders has been increasing steadily month-over-month, making Nadex the premier binary options provider!
As most of you already know the North American Derivatives Exchange (NADEX) is an exchange based in the U.S. where you can become a member and trade directly as a retail client.
Unlike offshore binary option providers, Nadex can offer a layer of protection as it is Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) regulated. Designed primarily for retail traders, Nadex provides you with direct access to contracts based on a range of global markets – without the need of a broker to act as a middleman. Further, Nadex protects its clients' funds by holding all in segregated accounts with major U.S. banks.
Here is a recap of the highlights achieved by the exchange throughout this past year:
• Nadex Indicative Indices-These Indices give you access to our indicative underlying market price which allows you to trade faster and with more confidence. You can find the Indicative Indices located in the finder menu, on charts and on every order ticket.
• Improved Chart Interface-Trade smarter by using our updated charts with an improved layout and customized options for the menu, zoom capability, analytical drawing tools and more.
• 24-Hour Forex Expirations- Increased expirations multiplies your Forex trading opportunities and allows flexible and round the clock access to the most heavily traded Forex markets.
• Additional Forex Pairs- Love trading Forex? Trade the popular EUR/GBP and AUD/JPY pairs through intraday, daily and weekly contracts providing you even more trading opportunities.
• Additional Expirations for EUR/USD and USD/JPY- Now you have even more intraday expirations to choose from for additional trading opportunities on your favorite currency pairs.
So, what to expect in 2014 from Nadex?! More of the same great work with an outlook to continue to improve its services and product offerings to meet customers' demands.