There is a saying in baseball that "chicks dig the long ball". While hitting home runs makes the news (in both baseball and trading), it is important to realize that those trades are few and far between. The guys you rarely hear about yet do quite well in their own right are those that manage risk and grind out profitable trades, days, weeks and months consistently. There are certain strategies that are built more for the "singles" hitter than the trader that goes for a home run each time and this Monday's class is going to focus on these strategies that align more with the "grind it out" type of traders. While it is not flashy, it just might be what you need to add to your trading arsenal.
This class will teach you:
- Why this Trader Focuses on Premium Collection in His Own Account
- What the Risks and Rewards Look Like and How to Manage Them
- News and Its Effect on Premium
- In the Money vs. Out of the Money Premium Strategies
- Why this Strategy is Not Rocket Science but Rules Based
If you like this type of education, be sure to check out our NADEX Trading Library