We are happy to report that our October edition of the Trading Sprint concluded with hundreds of you joining us in the Trading Pub room to share in some awesome trading education. As always, the goal of these events is to give you access to top professional traders so you can pick up tips on how to improve your trading consistency right away. Below are recordings of the four sessions that you can watch ON DEMAND, as well as, a recap of the offers each presenter extended to our Trading Pub members.
Scott Morris of iScalper
"The Trend-Following-Mean- Reversion Trading System"
- The Idea and Logic Behind the iScalper Trading System
- How the iScalper Trading System Works and How to Use it
- How Simplicity Often Outperforms Complexity
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO OF SCOTT'S CLASS HERE:
Get Scott's special deal on the iScalper Trend-Following-Mean-Reversion Trading System! Get your trial for only $1 for 7 days, simply CLICK HERE
Vlad Karpel of Tradespoon
"Key Trading Metrics: Return on Capital, Probability of Success, and Estimated Move"
- Some Common Difficulties Facing Traders and How to Avoid Them
- Picking the Right Trading System For Scanning the Market for Opportunities
- How Tradespoon Can Be an Effective Tool in Spotting High Quality Trades
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO WITH VLAD HERE:
Get Vlad's special offer on Tradespoon's elite service for only $67 per month! Get your copy simply CLICK HERE
Craig Thomas of iTradingU
"Trading Through Price Action and Market Behavior"
- How to Trade Using Price Action Combined with Fundamental Analysis
- Key Things to Be Aware of When Entering and Managing a Trade
- iTradingU's Unique Approach to Trading the Markets
WATCH THE WHOLE CLASS WITH CRAIG HERE:
Sign up for a month of a FREE monthly newsletter with Craig's special offer today! Simply CLICK HERE to claim your copy!
Cam White of TradingPub
" Probability NADEX Strategies"
- What are Binary Options
- The NADEX Exchange
- How to Get Started
- 2 Trading Strategies
WATCH THE FULL VIDEO WITH CAM HERE:
Sign up for a FREE NADEX Demo account- CLICK HERE
Cheers to success,
The Trading Pub